Owners of rental property in Kansas City know it becomes necessary from time to time to initiate the eviction of a tenant. A Kansas City eviction is not a pleasant process and it is helpful to know a few things.
Having a good property management company such as Premiere Property, can go a long way in easing this process. A Kansas City eviction will require an attorney to file the proper paperwork to formally remove the tenant from the property. Additional paperwork may need to be submitted to address squatters living in the house that were not on the lease or for legally gaining access to an abandoned property. There are also posting and time requirements that need to be adhered to.
Whatever your situation, Premiere Property can assist you with these issues. We have an experienced attorney that simplifies this process and gives you options about how to proceed with your current situation. For more information contact Premiere Property.
We screen our tenants credit score, perform a national criminal background screen, proof of income, proof of employment, past rental history and more to greatly reduce the risk of eviction, however, they can still occur. In the unfortunate circumstance of needing to evict a tenant, we provide the eviction services to manage the process from beginning to end.
- We are prepared to engage attorneys when necessary and will attend court on your behalf.
- In the aftermath of an eviction, we work to ensure your property is re-rented as quickly as possible.
We offer Eviction Management services including:
- Sign and serve all notices required to initiate and pursue the eviction process
- Commence and prosecute actions to evict tenants
- Recover possession of the property
- Recover rents and other amounts due